Friday, August 29, 2008

REC at REC

REC at REC is a mysterious, scary, eerie place to visit (http://slurl.com/secondlife/REC/126/144/667). It is all dark and many things could happen. You can grab hold of a recording camera at the entrance before you start your path. Use "mouselook" if you get stuck and unable to move.
Here I begin my adventure. Better grab a hammer that I've found on the floor. Just in case you know.. hehehe...
Wow! I wonder what is upstairs. Let's have a look.
A door... And I find my camera kept flickering. Something is not right about this place. Some blood stains on the floor even.
Oh no. A dead body on the floor. This is scary. I better get inside this door. Can't open. Let me break it open with my hammer.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WALKING ZOMBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beeeeeeeeeppppppppppp..........................................................................................................................................

No comments: