Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Carnivale Amusement Parks at Venusian

Carnivale Amusement Parks at Venusian ( http://slurl.com/secondlife/Venusian/148/149/59)is fun!
So what do you do at an Amusement Parks? Catch rides.. YEAH!!!
Here I am, all ready for the ride to happen. How bad can this be huh!?
OMG! There I am up in the sky when the ride start. Oh, my screen. This feels like a real themepark ride. Oh boy! This is not for the weak heart... hahaha! It's fun!
Took a ride on one of the wheels too. Very pretty :)

Everything moves and turn here. You need to ride it and test it yourself. You can even buy it. They are all for sale.
And you can't go home without riding on the Carousel... hehehe

Feels to real. You know the feeling after you catch a 360 degree ride. Yes, your stomach feels ' em alright!

Survenior!?
They are too big for me to bring home. Perhaps I might get one of those Ferris wheels later. Let's see where I can put it .....

Which one? Oh... this one below. This is what I'm talking about FERRIS WHEELS woohooo!!!



No comments: