Tuesday, August 19, 2008

7Seas Fishing Game Headquarters at Flotsam Beach

7Seas Fishing Game Headquarters at Flotsam Beach (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Flotsam%20Beach/33/119/22) is a fun place for fishing, pure relaxing on the beach and water diving!

Fishing
You can buy a demo fish rod for trial for 1L. Or you can go for a Pro Fishing Rod for 250L. All types of catches you can get there. Trust me. And the good thing is you can wear them.

Look I have some pretty good catch for the day. Seahorse!.. LOL

Water Sport
Not only that fishing, you get to play some water sport too. So I thought I would give it a try.

Relaxing
After a tiring day, it is always good to relax on the beach looking over the beautiful sunset.

Surveniors from my trip to 7Seas:

A MicroPixie Pet. You can attached it to yourself and it flies close to you. Very cute. You can change clothes for her and hair and many more. She is my friend now... hehehehe






No comments: