Sunday, August 31, 2008

China at China

China at China sim (http://slurl.com/secondlife/China/136/149/22) is a place for all not only Chinese. Well, initially I thought the people there only speak Chinese but I was wrong. They speak damn good English. Have a visit.

Those boats are pretty impressive. Kuddos to the one who built them. First on the landing point, you will be greeted by a noodle stand... hehehe. Give it a try. I make pretty good noodles.
Now, what can I say about this dragon. Very rare. I couldn't help me take another picture of it. This huge water dragon is another symbol of the Chinese culture.
Huish! Cool dragon.

Ok, have a look inside the boat. It's like a boat house. Many friendly people there.
I was wondering around with my alt av. A nice lady gave me a Chinese dress to wear. Look, my free survenior. First time, I'm getting a free survenior instead of spending my own $. Cool huh. She has a shop at Fantasy Dynasty World, Dynasty Land (94, 97, 46). I have to advertise for her since she is so nice to give me a free lovely dress.. hehehe :)

No comments: